Creating a Customer Account
Why do I need an account?
Registration for a ReptileDeli.com account is free and easy!
Although you can checkout as a guest without creating an account, there are a few advantages to creating an account:
- FASTER CHECKOUT PROCESS
- TRACKING INFORMATION FOR YOUR ORDER
- SUBSCRIPTION ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- SAVE MULTIPLE SHIPPING ADDRESSES
How do I create an account?
After you are ready for checkout:
- Click the PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button at the bottom of the YOUR SHOPPING CART page.
- Click on the CREATE AN ACCOUNT button.
- Fill out the FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, EMAIL, and PASSWORD sections and click REGISTER.
- Check the box that says "I'm not a robot", since we can only sell to human beings at this time.
- Go to the email account that you provided in step 3 and find the email titled CUSTOMER ACCOUNT CONFIRMATION and click ACTIVATE ACCOUNT.
- Return to your checkout and fill in your address and phone number and click continue to shipping.
Your account is now activated! You can track orders, manage subscriptions, and see all past orders from within this account. For any inquiries related to creating an account you can email us at email@example.com
In some cases, this ACTIVATE ACCOUNT button reads VISIT OUR STORE. If this is the case, activation is not required and your account is ready to go
Why haven't I received my account activation email yet?
Sometimes, your email addresses spam filter will place this email in your SPAM folder. If you still haven't received the email, chances are it's in that folder.
In some cases, this ACTIVATE ACCOUNT button reads VISIT OUR STORE. If this is the case, activation is not required and your account is ready to go.
I've accidentally put the wrong information in my customer account. What do I do?
If you've listed the wrong email address and can't access your account, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll correct the information for you. Any other information (such as shipping address, billing address, or payment method) can be corrected by logging into your account and clicking the EDIT button next to the information that you want to change.