Shipping & Shipment Terms
Here at Reptile Deli Inc, we put a large emphasis on quality of product and customer service!
We have a few simple shipping policies in order to serve you with low cost shipping.
Please order in accordance with your local and state laws, WE ARE NOT to be held responsible if you disregard this.
We DO NOT ship Dubia Roaches to Florida or live feeders to Hawaii.
We CANNOT ship to PO Boxes as per Postal Regulations, so make sure you provide a valid physical address.
In order to calculate shipping rates place items in your cart, simply go to check out, you will see a built in shipping calculator available that will give you current rates.
You may also take advantage of our flat rate shipping on most Items.
- LIVE INSECT ONLY - Flat Rate shipping at $15.00 USD
- East Coast Frozen Rodent - Flat Rate shipping at $30.00 USD
Insects ship Monday-Wednesday
Frozen rodents Tuesday-Wednesday
- This is our current shipping schedule to avoid packages being held at the post office or UPS over the weekend, as most insects won't survive that long of a journey. When shipping times are more predictable, we will expand our shipping schedule further.
- Please allow 7 days processing time for insect orders, and frozen rodents allow up to 7 days processing time.
- Customer must receive product on first delivery attempt, if there is an issue with delivery, it must be resolved with UPS or USPS directly. It is suggested you make arrangements to pick it up at your local hub or connect with the driver, given the perishable nature of our product.
- We guarantee live arrival on all insects if temperature are above 34F and below 90F. All insects are packaged with heat during the winter, but will not tolerate sub-freezing temperatures in long periods of exposure to the elements. You must receive your package on first delivery attempt or the guarantee is void.
- We guarantee frozen arrival on all frozen feeder products if temperatures are below 90F. Packages must be received on first delivery attempt, or the guarantee is void. It is recommended that if you miss your package delivery or if there is an issue due to complications with location of delivery, to immediately call the shipping service provider and arrange for alternate means of obtaining the package.
- Please make sure you double check that your shipping address is correct upon check out.
- In the event of DOA or damaged product please provide a picture of the product and packaging within 4 hours of receiving your product. Any complaints about DOA and/or damage to the product and provide no proof CANNOT not be considered for refund or product replacement.
Please be patient with us, shipping live and frozen animals can be tricky sometimes due to many variables
We reserve the right to use our discretion when it comes to shipping your product. We take into consideration weather and timing of shipment on ALL orders. We may delay your order at anytime in order for your items to arrive in a safe manner.
Thank you for your business and understanding of our terms!